Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jungle Folk, August 1960

Here's a matched pair of pictures from the Jungle Cruise loading dock. "How about you take one of me, and then I'll take one of you!". "Swell idea, honey!". Mother poses in front of the Amazon Belle, removing her shades even though she has to squint a bit in the late-afternoon sun. Her plastic pith helmet goes quite nicely with her ensemble!


Dad has the Congo Queen behind him. "Can you take two or three steps backward, dear? I want to make sure I get ALL of you in the picture".

3 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

My, they're dressed rather smartly, aren't they? I like this pair....and the photos too.

TokyoMagic! said...

By the way, Major, I totally got the visual from your comment on the pic of the man....too funny!

Anonymous said...

Charming couple. Wicked comment hehe