Saturday, May 22, 2010

Two from August 1963

The beautiful blue Submarine Lagoon is one of my favorite features in Tomorrowland; there's just something about it! The bubbles and waterfalls, the coral reefs and seaweed, and the subs themselves as they move slowly through the water - all part of what is a nice "free show" when you want to relax.


We've seen plenty of views like this one before, but I still love it. There's a single bobsled (they haven't been doubled up yet!) zipping past. And of course the Skyway, not only moving through the mountain, but moving up my list of "most missed" attractions!

4 comments:

Chiana_Chat said...

You know I like a good Matterhorn pic and that one ain't bad. :)

You're right - the Sub Voyage is also a darn nice free show. How many parks can you relax at and say, "I'm just watching the Submarines on the lake..."

Nancy said...

it doesnt get much better than these! Monorail Yellow is waiting for us to board, the Skyway with happy passengers in every bucket....

what a nice way to start my Saturday :-)

Thufer said...

Now; that looks like tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

never tire of these.

JG